
Written by Brianna R. Shrum
I started reading it February 2016 and finished April 2016.
I absolutely LOVE anything Peter Pan. This story is from Captain Hook's point of view. I have to admit this was probably one of my least favorite peter pan stories. I felt as though the way it was written was for younger children, maybe preteen age. BUT there were also elements of the story that were more mature.
In this version Peter Pan is a character you probably won't like instead of the playful boy you get in the Disney version. There were also a lot of elements taken from that movie that were the same.
The very last page of the book didn't quite make sense to me. I'm not sure I fully understood what happened in the end, I might have just not read it very well or maybe it needed to be explained a little better.
Overall I probably would recommend a different version of Peter Pan over this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment