This trilogy was written by Gennifer Albin
I read these books in June of 2015 and had written small reviews for each of them and would like to share them here.
To start off I honestly wouldn't recommend these books to anyone, so unless you are dying to read them, I suggest moving on to something else.
Crewel
The concept of this world was a great idea, however it was not explained well enough for me to fully picture it in my head.
Altered
This book had a fantastic mystery going until it was finally solved.
*SPOILERS*
I HATED how the scientist was Albert Einstein. You can't mix a made up world with the real world it just throws everything for a loop in my brain, especially when this book takes place in the future.
I liked how Adelice was the whorl, I honestly didn't see that coming until after they met Albert Einstein.
I liked how Adelice was the whorl, I honestly didn't see that coming until after they met Albert Einstein.
Unraveled
This was by far my favorite book in the trilogy.
*SPOILERS*I hated how almost every character I cared about dies in the end. I understand killing off a few people but at the end of this book there were at least 5, not to mention her "dad' Benn, and countless others through out the trilogy. I hated that she killed Erik and left Jost, it should have been the other way around. I understand keeping Jost because of Sabrina or whatever, but couldn't Erik and Adlice have raised her?I was not a fan of Adelice in this book. I felt like she let Cormac walk all over her. Even in the end she only kind of kills him instead of taking him out altogether. Then she ends up with Jost. Like "oh hes good enough. He is Erik's brother after all" I HATE that. If you're going to kill Erik leave Adelice with no lover, she doesn't have to end up with someone, she has Aimee. |
No comments:
Post a Comment