Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Shatter Me Trilogy



Books written by Tahereh Mafi
I read these in May of 2015, I had written small reviews for each of them and would like to share them here.
All in all. these were great books that I think everyone should read, and they should be made into movies.

Shatter Me

New spin on dystopia. It created new superhero's.

Unravel Me

I liked this book more than the first. 

*SPOILERS*

I kind of hate Adam in this book, while feeling bad for him at the same time. He is also kind of being stupid. but so is Juliette. I mean come on if he can control his power so that he won't get hurt he should be able to touch her. I do understand her concern though.

I hated Aaron Warner in the first book, but loved him in this one. I really want him and Juliette to end up together. 
The whole thing about Anderson, Adam, James, and Warner being related was crazy, I did not see that coming. 
I felt like some of the romantic parts drug on a little bit, but still loved it.
I love that it's like a superhero book but not in the typical way.


Ignite Me

I really enjoyed this book.
A must read, amazing finale to the series.
Kenji and James are my favorite characters.
I love who Juliette ends up with.

*SPOILERS???*

Adam is kind of a dick. I really hated him in this book, but it resolves well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment