Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Possession Trilogy



These books were written by Elana Johnson.
I read these in May of 2015, I had written small reviews for each of them and would like to share them here.
I would definitely recommend this series to anyone and everyone, especially if you are a fan of distopia.

Possession

This book was a little difficult to get into, but about 1/4 of the way it captured me. The last half of this book is just a whirlwind. I loved it. It's probably one of my new favorite books.

Surrender

I loved this one as well. I had kind of guessed about Thane, and I was right. Although I'm not sure if I believe it. Lyle still confuses me though.

Abandon

This book gave me way too many feels. 
It had a little too many war tactics and whatnot for my liking, but it was needed. such an amazing book.

No comments:

Post a Comment